Thursday, January 6, 2011

Status Update

Hel-loooo, readers!  (ala the style of The Animaniacs)

I'm working on a really cool blog post for my official first post here, which has lots of pictures and is very funny.  It'll be done soon and I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

While this will be my first post here, it's not my first blog, not by far.  I started blogging when I was about 12 or 13.  I've had blogs all over (I'm a very bad, un-internet-conscious person.  I've littered all over the internet with wild abandon).  Xanga and Livejournal have been very good to me, though they don't fit the criteria for what I desire in a blog now.  Livejournal seems kind of lacking in quality for good blogs, and it's a bit pricey, and Xanga...well...Xanga seems to have become very negative and bitter, and I'm not really comfortable there anymore.  Blogger is free, and lets me have multiple pages, and lots of design options.  So, I think this is a really great fit.  And, as a bonus, I know some people here already.

So strap on those jet packs, and get ready for a wild ride.  This is going to be interesting.

- The Super, Amazing, Outstanding, Magnificent Ashley

(And humble, too, but I figured that was implied.)

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Can't wait to see what's to come! Bring it on!!!! =)